5.12.08

getting there...

finally, the wall color in my bedroom is up. this week has been crazy, moving like a snail out of my old apartment into the cottage while trying to paint and unpack and organize. it has been a major test of patience, and that's all i have to say about that!

started bringing some of my favorite things out. this green is going to be verrrry difficult to decorate with but i'm up for a challenge...ah yes, the windows are looking sexy... so cozy...and finally...

DAMN YOU STICKY SEEDS! you got all over my gloves and pants this morning and that just pissed me off. i hope you know that you will not survive in the hands of this chick here. i'll chop you, feed you to pirahnnas (sp?), stomp on you with golf shoes, burn you in my non-existent firepit, whatever it takes to annihilate your annoying existence!

No comments: