11.12.10

Goodbye friends...


I'm leaving you. It's going to be a long time before I pick up this/another blog again, for a few reasons:

a. I don't have a computer at home.

b. I do not have the patience/focus for writing/researching other blogs/websites for a good amount of my day.

c. I would rather put together a tumblog of pictures and things for rapid-fire blogging instead of spending time on blogspot...oh, wait. I did make a tumblog!

http://taralllike.tumblr.com/ (taralike.tumblr was already taken.....what the heck)

This is mostly for me. I don't expect (whoever follows this blog) to diligently check this tumblr page, however, if you find my style inspiring, this is place to go for pictures and links, which is pretty much all I did with "parisienish"!

So anyways. Thank you for tuning in for the past 3 years. I've had a blast, and I look forward to future projects.

Until then - peace out, cubscouts.

Much love,
Tara