4.6.09

Bradley...

Audrey and Eldad Hagar have fostered hundreds of animals who in their last moments, needed love and affection. The story of Bradley is so sad but I am truly moved by this couple's efforts-----

"We rescued Bradley from the shelter last night, and today I took him to a neurologist.The doctor had only sad news for Bradley...We agreed he should go to sleep and not suffer this severe hydrocephalus. (as you can see, his head is weirdly shaped due to a lot of fluids in his head / brain).I didn't want to let him go yet, so from the vet I took Bradley to the beach, I sat with him, played with him, and I fed him many cheeseburgers and fried chicken.We sat there for two hours, and after that I took him to the vet's office right on the beach, and he went to sleep forever :-(It was such a sad day... I cried like a baby for this little guy. Even now when I am typing these words, tears are coming to my eyes..."

These people truly love animals and deserve help with medical bills and expenses. If you love animals you should help this couple by buying their book, Hope For Paws.
via MadeByGirl

No comments: